County to Host Trio of Shared Service
Plan Virtual Public Hearings
Dutchess County will host a series of virtual public hearings on the Dutchess County 2021 Shared Services Plan on the following dates:
• Wednesday, Dec. 15th at noon
• Thursday, Dec. 16th at 11 a.m.
• Thursday, Dec. 16th at 3 p.m.
You can attend the hearing by clicking the link found on the County’s shared services website: dutchessny.gov/Departments/
You can also attend the hearing by calling 1-516-268-4602 and entering the following meeting codes for the respective events:
• Wednesday, Dec. 15th at noon, Meeting ID: 519 958 010#
• Thursday, Dec. 16th at 11 a.m., Meeting ID: 338 245 683#
• Thursday, Dec. 16th at 3 p.m., Meeting ID: 319 849 095#