TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015
1. Today is a “B” Day.
2. A representative from Mercy College will be visiting on Wednesday, April 8th during lunch. Stop by to meet with the representative!
3. Attention all high school students! Floor Hockey is back! On April 29th there will be a Floor Hockey Tournament so sign up now outside of Ms. Wool’s room. You must have at least 7 players to a team so get your most competitive friends together and let’s go!
4. Community Service Opportunity: Trade Secrets of Sharon, CT is holding their annual Garden Tour this May and is in need of volunteers. This year, it will be held on Saturday, May 16th and Sunday, May 17th. Volunteers are needed to help set-up on Thursday, May 15th (different shifts throughout the day) as well as the Saturday and Sunday (also different shifts throughout the day). Please stop by the community service office if you are interested! Applications are due this Friday, April 10th.
5. Community Service Opportunity: In Search of a few students to assist presenters with loading and unloading exhibit materials before and after Earth Day events. Please sign up in the community service office if interested.
6. An IPOD was found in the high school gym. Please come to the high office to claim it.
7. Scrub Club meeting this Wednesday! Guest speakers will be joining us!
8. Senior Honor Society BONNIE BOXES meeting today during 6th period in Ms. Murray’s room.
9. Attention all high school students – There are only 50 yearbooks left! Buy yours today so you don’t miss out. See Ms. Wool for details.
10. Community Service Opportunity: Volunteers are needed for the J.H.K. Auxiliary Spaghetti Dinner on April 25th at 4:30 and 6 pm. Stop by the community service office for more information.
11. 6th grade Intramurals will begin this Wednesday, April 8th. Please meet in the middle school lobby after school. Sign-up sheet will be in the cafeteria during lunch. See Mr. Mercurio if you have any questions.
12. Attention Freshmen and Sophomore who ordered fundraisers. The delivery will be here on Wednesday, April 8th at the end of the day. Make sure you have transportation arranged to get your order. We cannot store them here!
13. There will be a middle school activity night this Friday, April 10th from 6:30-9:30 pm for grades 6-8. Come for open gym, dodgeball and dancing! Admission is $5 and no one on social suspension may attend.
14. Attention all high school students who are in a club or activity! Yearbook pictures will be taken next Wednesday, April 15th in the lobby during 5th and 6th period. Check the schedule outside the dining hall or see your advisor for your club’s picture time.