THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2016
1. Today is an “A” Day.
2. All Lacrosse players should take Route 19 all week.
3. Get ready for March Madness! There will be a basketball tournament tonight at 6:30 pm. Get your teams ready to come and battle for the top spot.
4. Middle school Drama! Audition materials for this years’ middle school musical, The Musical Man, are available outside the middle school band room on the call board. See Mr. Stockslager for more information. Auditions are Wednesday, March 16th from 2-3:30 pm.
5. SAT Word of the Day: TENUOUS – The word means having little substance or strength.
6. Modified Spring Track will begin on Monday, March 14th after school. We will meet outside the middle school gym at 2:10 pm. All 7th and 8th grade boys and girls are welcome to attend.
7. Come support the Dover Theater Company as we present Rogers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella! Performances are this weekend March 11th at 7:30 pm and March 12th at 2 pm and 7:30 pm. Tickets are $8 for students and seniors and $10 for adults. See Mr. Stockslager or a cast member for more information. Or tickets can be ordered at www.seatyourself.biz/doverschools
8. Attention all freshmen and sophomores! Our fundraiser begins today and will last until next Wednesday, March 16th. Sell as much as you can to raise money for your class Pep Rally and Prom. See Ms. Wool or Ms. Garnot with any questions.
9. Modified Baseball tryouts will begin after school today. All players who have not filled out health forms must see Mr. Merc. All forms are due before tryouts on Thursday.
10. Carnations are for sale during both lunches from March 9th to March 11th. Cost is $1. Flowers will be handed out on March 16th during first period.
11. A representative from the US Marines and the US Army will be visiting Wednesday during lunches.
12. ALL Cinderella cast and crew report to the auditorium immediately after school today.