Dover High School Daily Announcements – MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2015
1. Today is an “A” Day.
2. Middle school Drama! Auditions for this years musical SHREK will be on Tuesday, March 10th from 2-5 pm in the auditorium. Audition materials are still available in the chorus room. See Mr. Strockslager for details! See you all at SHREK auditions Tuesday!
3. Tryouts for JV and Varsity Softball will be all this week from 2-3:30 pm.
4. The deadline to register for the April SAT tests is Friday, March 13th. If you have any questions, please stop by the guidance office.
5. Attention Middle Schoolers! The locker decoration contest has begun and will last until March 13th. There will be individual and class prizes. Sign up to decorate during lunch!
6. SAT Word of the Day – INCESSANT – meaning nonstop
7. Track and Field practice starts today. Please meet in the middle school cafeteria at 2:10 pm.
8. Dover High School will be having a seminar “Admissions and Financial Aid, What it takes to get into College Today”. The seminar is for 9-11th grade parents and students and will held on Wednesday, March 11th. The program starts at 6 pm. If you have any questions, please stop by the guidance office.
9. Mrs. O’Hearn needs to see the 11th grade class officers today.
10. If you signed up for the SAT Prep class, the first class is this Saturday, March 7th at 8:30 am. Please report to the library.
11. Attention all high school students! The Dodgeball Tournament is on its way on March 12th in the middle school gym at 6:30 pm. Will team Drake take the crown again? Sign up sheets will be outside the high school dining hall. $3 per player. $5 per spectator. Sign up soon!
12. Attention Seniors who plan on going on the senior trip to Virginia Beach. A $100 deposit is due to Ms. Swift by Friday, March 13th. The final balance will be due by May 1st. If you have any questions about the trip or pricing please see any of your class officers or Ms. Swift.
13. Attention all JV and Varsity boys and girls Lacrosse players the first practice will be today. Please be ready to get on the bus by 2:15 pm. See Mrs. Light in the middle school office with any questions. All paperwork must be submitted this morning to the middle school office.