WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2016
1. Today is an “A” Day.
2. Green Team/Garden Club will meet after school today in Mrs. Elliott’s room.
3. The Senior Dinner Dance Cruise on the Hudson is May 13th! See Mrs. O’Hearn for details and forms!
4. SAT Word of the Day: BLANDISH – The word means to coax by using flattery.
5. Attention all Juniors!! If you plan to park on campus next year, you must attend the Teen Driving assembly. The first one this year is in Pawling on Wednesday, March 30th. See Ms. Mangar with any questions.
6. Attention all freshmen and sophomores! Your fundraiser money will now be due March 29th the day we return from spring break. See Ms. Wool or Ms. Garnot with any questions.
7. MS Drama! All those interested in auditioning for this years’ Musical: The Music Man auditions are today from 2-3:30 pm. Report directly to the auditorium after school. See Mr. Stockslager for more details.
8. The $5 for Senior T-Shirts is due to Mrs. O’Hearn ASAP!
9. A representative from the US Marines and the US Army will be visiting today during lunches.
10. Attention all high school students! There are only 45 Yearbooks left so buy yours today! They are only $75. See Ms. Wool for an order form!
11. TrebleMakers will meet today from 3:30-5 pm. All members please attend!
12. Attention Newspaper Club – Remember to work on your articles over spring break for our May edition! Our next meeting is Monday, April 4th from 2-3:30 pm in the middle school computer lab room 1129.
13. Are you interested in American Sign Language? Then come to the all new middle school ASL Club. Our first meeting will be on Monday, April 4th from 2-3:30 pm in Ms. Roe’s room 1116. The middle school ASL Club is open to all 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
14. Track and Field Screening Sheets are due today!
15. H.G. Page is looking for part time help, evenings 3:30-7:30 pm for cashiers and sales floor representatives. Please stop in to fill out an application or call store managers Dawn or John at the Pawling store (878-3003) for details.