…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM TUESDAY TO 10 AM
DESCRIPTION: …WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS
EVENING TO 10 AM EST WEDNESDAY…
* WHAT…Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 3 inches with up to 4 inches possible in higher terrain.
Ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch.
* WHERE…Northwestern Connecticut, the southern Berkshires, the
Mid Hudson Valley, and portions of the eastern Catskills.
* WHEN…From 6 PM Tuesday to 10 AM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Wednesday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Precipitation will begin as snow, then
transition to a wintry mix including freezing rain Tuesday
night before ending as rain Wednesday.
INSTRUCTIONS: Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Issued By: NWS Albany (Eastern New York and Western New England)