Job Title: Accountant Date: 1/10/2022
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer Rev. Level: C
Department: Accounting FLSA Status: Exempt
General Purpose of Position:
Prepare, Analyze and process Month End Journal Entries and Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations as
assigned. Assist Controller in setting and establish credit limits and enforcement of Collection efforts for
APD Divisions based on Chief Financial Officer recommendations.
1. Periodic closing of general ledger, to include assigned Journal Entries and Account Reconciliations.
2. Presray Accounts Receivable cash application.
3. Review APD commission statement and make any adjustment to their A/R accounts. Handle
commission issues with APD salesman and request credits for Customer Service processing.
4. Perform weekly Paychex audit
5. APD A/R Past Due collections
6. Coordinate all activities related to customer credit and collection including: review standards for
credit granting, monitor criteria for credit limits, special terms, etc., monitor customer balances,
follow up reports for customer contracts, collection calls and administrate collection’s function.
7. Review orders on credit hold to obtain required information and determine terms in order to facilitate
division ability to build and ship order, yet protect division’s interest in maintaining satisfactory A/R
8. Work closely with Customer Service in order to develop plans for dealing with outstanding accounts
and issues, including reconciling deduction discrepancies.
9. Presray sales tax returns
10. Maintenance of fixed asset system
11. Enter data in Friedman, Shoptech and Global software
12. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong computer skills
Strong attention to detail/accuracy
Ability to read, write and speak English well
Ability to set own priorities
Ability to work independently
Ability to meet periodic deadlines
Ability to relate to all company personnel, factory and administration
Ability to deal with outside Auditors
Must have high analytical ability
Ability to handle confidential information
Knowledge of Friedman, Shoptech and Global software a plus
Education: Bachelors Degree
Other experience: minimum of 2 years related experience
Knowledge of excel
Knowledge of Best Programs Fixed Asset System helpful
apply by sending their resume to my email address email@example.com