Call for Letter of Inquiries for Programs Benefiting Seniors–Due Jan. 20, 2020
The Field Hall Foundation is now accepting Letters of Inquiry for programs and projects that will improve the lives of older adults and their caregivers in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties, NY. The Foundation will award full grants up to $50,000 each and mini-grants up to $15,000 to not-for-profits and local government agencies.
The deadline to submit a Letter of Inquiry is January 20, 2020.
The Foundation is especially interested in collaborative projects and programs that address seniors’ basic needs in the following areas:
Social Service Programs
- Home-based care services
- Social work
- Food insecurity of older adults
- Transportation options for older adults, caregivers, or home health aides
- Elder abuse intervention
- Alcohol and other substance abuse prevention and intervention
- Respite services for spouses or relatives caring for older adults at home
Geriatric Care Centers
- Handicap accessibility and safety
- Quality of life
- Program delivery
The Foundation has awarded 16 grants in 2019, totaling $529,000. The next cycle of grant awards will be announced in January, 2020.
For more information, please visit www.fieldhallfoundation.org or contact:
Patti Lavan Horvath, Program Officer
Field Hall Foundation
2302 Catherine Street
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567