Professional Development and Networking Opportunities at the Annual Women’s Business Conference on Thursday, June 6 in Putnam
Carmel, N.Y. (5-10-2019) Join us for the 2nd Annual Women’s Business Conference! WEDC (Women’s Enterprise Development Center) and Putnam County SCORE are joining forces to present this full day comprised of professional development and networking designed for women at an affordable cost. The “Our New World Conference – Rise to the Challenge” will be held on Thursday, June 6, 2019, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at Putnam County Golf Club 187 Hill Street, Mahopac, NY 10541. The event includes breakfast, lunch, great workshops, a CEO Panel, and significant networking opportunities.
Mary Molina, President of Lola Snacks will be the keynote speaker to kick off the full-day program. Several valuable workshops and presentations will follow including topics such as:
- “Sell With Ease: Step Into Your Professional Greatness” with speaker Debra Pearlman, president and CEO of Hudson Valley Sales Training, LLC
- “Saving Money with Strategic Storytelling and Social Media” with speaker Margaret Carey editor of 5 HamletHub editions and CEO & Founder of Master It Media LLC.
- “Success in Business: Legal & Empowerment Tools to Get You There” with speaker Patricia M. Mulligan, Esq. of the Law Offices of Patricia M. Mulligan
- “What are your numbers saying about your business?” with speaker Jack L. Hufnagel, CPA and partner at Amedeo, Marano & Hufnage;
- “The Art of Networking” with speaker Maria L. Sciuto, Private Client Manager and Staff Planner for Compass Asset Management Group.
New this year is our impressive CEO Panel. Moderator Cynthia Marsh-Croll, Program Director of the Mid-Hudson WEDC will ask our CEO Panel questions regarding their challenges and triumphs of running a successful business. The CEO Panel is comprised of Chereese Jervis-Hill, CEO & Founder Events To Remember; Judy Annunziata, Owner of Edible Arrangements of the Hudson Valley; Pamela Resch, Executive Chef and Proprietor of Pamela’s on the Hudson; and Andrea Cane, CEO Color My Worlds, LLC.
There will also be plenty of time for networking with the speakers, peers at breaks, our Gold Sponsor, Tompkins Mahopac Bank, and sponsors NYSEG, HamletHub, and Master IT Media. The conference will conclude with a social hour from 3-4PM for additional networking opportunities.
For registration and more information about this event, please check out our website at: www.ONWConference.com.
Putnam SCORE is a SBA Resource Partner and provides free and confidential mentoring, webinars, workshops and publications to promote the growth and success of small businesses throughout the country, one business at a time.
WEDC is the SBA Women’s Business Center for the area that provides comprehensive business training programs, one-on-one business counseling, assistance with MWBE certification, and advising clients on preparing and applying for capital for their business.