THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2015
1. Today is a “B” Day.
2. Those of you who have talent get it together for auditions on March 26th. Sign up in Mrs. Garnot’s room! If your in the Talent Show, stop by to see Mrs. Colacchio or Mrs. Garnot before March 26th for a contract and a copy of the rules.
3. A Representative from the US Army will be visiting on tuesday, March 24th during lunches in the HS Dining Hall! Stop by to meet the representative!
4. Community Service Opportunity: Trade Secrets of Sharon, CT is holding their annual Garden Tour this May and is in need of volunteers. This year, it will be held on Saturday, May 16th and Sunday, May 17th. Volunteers are needed to help set-up on Thursday, May 15th (different shifts throughout the day) as well as the Saturday and Sunday (also different shifts throughout the day). Please stop by the community service office if you are interested!
5. There will be Modified Baseball tryouts today through Friday from 2-3:30 pm in the high school gym.
6. SAT Word of the Day – PRUDENT – meaning cautious; good judgment
7. Shrek rehearsal today is from 2:00-3:30. Mama and Papa Ogre, Dragon, Donkey and all Fionas stay after for vocal rehearsal! See you there!
9. Are you look knowledgeable in Microsoft Word? A local Dover resident is looking for a student to assist in teaching her to use Microsoft Word. If you are interested stop by the guidance office.
10. Modified Softball tryouts are Monday, March 23 to March 25th. See Ms. O if you have questions. Please bring sneakers!