MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2015
1. Today is a “B” Day.
2. Those of you who have talent get it together for auditions on March 26th. Sign up in Mrs. Garnot’s room!
3. The Library will be closed after school today.
4. FACS Club will meet after school today in Mrs. Elliott’s room. All are welcome!
5. There will be a high school Student Council meeting TODAY after school in Ms. Krieger’s room. Remember attendance is mandatory for officers and club representatives.
6. SAT Word of the Day – EMINENT – meaning standing out, renowned
7. Attention all Sophomores and Freshmen – All fundraiser packets and money is due to Mrs. Kermani and Ms. Wool today. All money should be included!
8. There will a Modified Baseball open gym today after school. Be prepared to be indoors or outdoors.
9. There is a Middle School Student Council meeting after school today.
10. SHREK Cast – Rehearsal schedules are now available in the chorus room outside Mr. Stockslager’s office. Check the schedule ASAP and see Mr. Stockslager with any conflicts or questions. Today’s rehearsal will be vocals for Shrek, ALL 3 Fionas, and Donkey from 2-3:30 pm.
11. Attention all 7th and 8th graders interested in running Modified Track- our first practice will be on Wed., March 18. Be prepared to go outside!!!