THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2015
1. Today is a “B” Day.
2. Those of you who have talent get it together for auditions on March 26th. Sign up in Mrs. Garnot’s room!
3. Attention all high school students….the best dance of the year is this Saturday from 7-10 so don’t miss out!! Buy your tickets during lunch this week!! They are $5 ahead of time and $7 at the door!
4. The deadline to register for the April SAT tests is Friday, March 13th. If you have any questions, please stop by the guidance office.
5. The middle school locker decoration is coming to a close. Judging will be done after school on Monday, so get your locker decorated by the end of the day on Monday be be eligible for iTune and Target gift cards!
6. SAT Word of the Day – DIFFIDENT – meaning lacking self-confidence; timid
7. Attention all Sophomores and Freshmen – All fundraiser packets and money is due to Mrs. Kermani and Ms. Wool by Monday, March 16th.
8. Attention all HS Students….The Dodgeball Tournament is on its way TONIGHT in the MS Gym at 6:30 pm. Will team DRAKE take the crown again? Sign up sheets will be outside the HS Dining Hall. $5 per player…$3 per spectator! Sign up soon!
9. Attention Seniors planning to go on the senior trip to Virginia Beach. A $100 deposit is due to Ms. Swift by Friday, March 13th. The final balance will be due by May 1st. If you have any questions about the trip or pricing please see any of your class officers or Ms. Swift. WE NEED 40 PARTICIPANTS OR THE TRIP IS CANCELED.
10. Middle School Chess Club this Friday….not Wednesday in Mrs. Kaan’s room! All are Welcome!
11. Attention all 7th and 8th graders interested in running Modified Track- our first practice will be on Wed., March 18. Be prepared to go outside!!!
12. There will be a Modified Baseball Open Gym today from 2:00-3:30. Meet in Coach G’s room- Room #1113. Bring a glove, sweatshirt and athletic pants. Also bring any paperwork you still need to hand in!!
13. Weight Room is opened Monday, Wednesdays and Friday!
14. Attention Freshman!! Little Caesar order forms are due to Ms. Wool by Monday, March 16th!!!