WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2015
1. Today is an “A” Day.
2. Treble Makers will meet today from 3:30-5:00…See you ALL there!
3. Attention all high school students….the best dance of the year is this Saturday from 7-10 so don’t miss out!! Buy your tickets during lunch this week!! They are $5 ahead of time and $7 at the door!
4. The deadline to register for the April SAT tests is Friday, March 13th. If you have any questions, please stop by the guidance office.
5. Attention Middle Schoolers! The locker decoration contest has begun and will last until March 13th. Judging will be done after school on Monday….so get your locker decorated by the end of the day on Monday and be eligible for Itune and Target gift cards!
6. SAT Word of the Day – ELOQUENT – meaning extremely expressive in speech
7. Attention all Sophomores and Freshmen – All fundraiser packets and money is due to Mrs. Kermani and Ms. Wool by Monday, March 16th.
8. Dover High School will be having a seminar “Admissions and Financial Aid, What it takes to get into College Today”. The seminar is for 9-11th grade parents and students and will held TONIGHT. The program starts at 6 pm in the auditorium. If you have any questions, please stop by the guidance office.
9. Attention all high school students! The Dodgeball Tournament is on its way on March 12th in the middle school gym at 6:30 pm. Will team Drake take the crown again? Sign up sheets will be outside the high school dining hall. $3 per player. $5 per spectator. Sign up soon!
10. Attention Seniors who plan on going on the senior trip to Virginia Beach. A $100 deposit is due to Ms. Swift by Friday, March 13th. The final balance will be due by May 1st. If you have any questions about the trip or pricing please see any of your class officers or Ms. Swift.
11. Middle School Chess Club this Friday….not Wednesday in Mrs. Kaan’s room! All are Welcome!
12. Mrs. O’Hearn needs to see Class Officers today!
13. There will be a Modified Baseball Open Gym on Thursday from 2:00-3:30. Meet in Coach G’s room- Room #1113. Bring a glove, sweatshirt and athletic pants. Also bring any paperwork you still need to hand in!!
14. Weight Room is opened Monday, Wednesdays and Friday!
15. Middle School Art Club is cancelled today!!!