1. Today is a “B” Day.
2. Treble Makers will meet from 2-3:30 pm TODAY!!
3. Middle school Chess Club is today after school in Mrs. Kaan’s room 1095.
4. There will be an informational meeting for Modified Baseball with Coach G. in room 1114 after school on Thursday.
5. There will be open gym for any girls planning on playing JV or Varsity Lacrosse in the spring on Thursday, February 26th. Please attend. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Light in the middle school office.
6. Do you want to be a part of the high school Yearbook? Are you interested in photography? Well if you are send your photos to www.hjeshare.com code:doverdragon by February 27th. See Emily Borner with any questions.
7. There will be a middle school Activity Night on Friday, February 27th from 6:30-9 pm. 6th graders may attend. No students on social suspension may attend. There will be open gym, dodgeball, a DJ, and a dress-up booth for Yearbook pictures. This is going to be the best Activity Night of the year!
8. Attention all high school students tickets go on sale today for the March 14th dance. The new theme will be March Masquerade! Tickets are $5 ahead of time and $7 at the door. Come to the best dance of the year!
9. SAT Word of the Day – RAFFISH – cheaply vulgar in appearance; disreputable
10. Youth for Diversity’s Fact of the Day for Black History Month: Wednesday, February 25th – Muhammad Ali defeated Sonny Liston for world heavyweight boxing championship in 1964. Boxer Mike Tyson becomes the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World by defeating challenger Frank Bruno of England in 1989.
11. South Pacific – FULL CAST from 2-8 pm! Winding down so lets pull this all together!!
12. Attention all high school students who signed up for spring Track and Field – your Health Inventory form and your uniform order are due as soon as possible to Mr. Kozlowski or Ms. Latino as soon as possible.
13. Come support the Dover Drama Club on March 6 & 7 with our performance of South Pacific! Join us for a classic story with classic story with classic tunes such as Some Enchanted Evening, There is Nothing Like a Dame, and Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students and seniors. See Mr. Stockslager, Mr. Sowul, or any of our cast/crew members for more info!
14. Weight Room will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
15. Leo Club will meet next Wednesday, March 4th after school in Mrs. Colacchio’s room.