MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2016
1. Today is an “A” Day.
2. There will be a high school Student Council today after school.
3. There will be a SADD and Youth for Diversity meeting today during 5th period in the art room 1063. Everyone in SADD is expected to attend.
4. The Senior Dinner Dance Cruise on the Hudson is May 13th! See Mrs. O’Hearn for details and forms!
5. SAT Word of the Day: ADUMBRATE – The word means to sketch out in a vague way.
6. Modified Spring Track begins today after school. We will meet outside the middle school gym at 2:10 pm. All 7th and 8th grade boys and girls are welcome to attend.
7. Attention all Juniors!! If you plan to park on campus next year, you must attend the Teen Driving assembly. The first one this year is in Pawling on Wednesday, March 30th. See Ms. Mangar with any questions.
8. Attention all freshmen and sophomores! The fundraiser lasts until next Wednesday, March 16th. Sell as much as you can to raise money for your class Pep Rally and Prom. See Ms. Wool or Ms. Garnot with any questions.
9. Attention 6th graders – The first meeting of the Newspaper Club will be held today from 2-3:30 pm. We will meet in room 1129 – the middle school computer lab. Hope to see you there!
10. The $5 for Senior T-Shirts is due to Mrs. O’Hearn ASAP!
11. A representative from the US Marines and the US Army will be visiting Wednesday during lunches.
12. Attention all high school students! There are only 45 Yearbooks left so buy yours today! They are only $75. See Ms. Wool for an order form!