Spread the love
Michael Martin P.C. will be at the Millbrook Library on September 15 at 1:00 and on the same day at the Pawling Library at 6:30. Topics to be discussed are: Wills, Trusts and Social Security –
- How to protect your assets from a nursing home
- Probate: does my will avoid it? Learn how to prevent it
- How to Preserve your assets
- Living Wills: Do I need one, what are they and how do they work?
- Have the recent changes in New York State law made your Power of Attorney, Will or Trust obsolete?
- Estate Tax: Is the State or Federal Government your largest beneficiary?
- How a Power of Attorney can prevent a lawsuit
- Social Security: What are my options?