News from SUNY Potsdam
SUNY Potsdam to Recognize Class of 2018 at Commencement
POTSDAM, NY (05/14/2018)– The State University of New York at Potsdam will recognize nearly 900 candidates for graduation during the College’s 2018 Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 19. The SUNY Potsdam Class of 2018 will be awarded baccalaureate and master’s degrees at the ceremony.
The local graduates include:
- Matthew Hoffmann of Patterson, NY, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- Matthew Martell of Verbank, NY, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Music degree in Music Education
- Tori Prine of Poughquag, NY, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology
- Tyler Prine of Poughquag, NY, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- Mitchell Tellerday of Clinton Corners, NY, graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Music degree in Music Performance and Music Education
- Justin Toombs of Poughquag, NY, graduating with distinction with a Master of Science in Education degree in Education Technology Specialist
At Commencement, SUNY Potsdam honors students who have either earned their degree or are eligible to graduate during that calendar year. For more information about Commencement at SUNY Potsdam, visithttp://www.potsdam.edu/
About SUNY Potsdam:
Founded in 1816, The State University of New York at Potsdam is one of America’s first 50 colleges — and the oldest institution within SUNY. Now in its third century, SUNY Potsdam is distinguished by a legacy of pioneering programs and educational excellence. The College currently enrolls approximately 3,600 undergraduate and graduate students. Home to the world-renowned Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam is known for its challenging liberal arts and sciences core, distinction in teacher training and culture of creativity. To learn more, visit http://www.potsdam.edu.