News from SUNY Potsdam
SUNY Potsdam to Recognize Area Graduates at Commencement
POTSDAM, NY (05/17/2017)– The State University of New York at Potsdam will recognize more than 1,000 candidates for graduation during the College’s 2017 Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 20.
The graduates include:
- Casey Britton of Poughquag, NY, who is set to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Childhood/Early Childhood Education
- Grant Gallagher of Pawling, NY, who is set to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics
- Matthew Hoffmann of Patterson, NY, who is set to graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- Kelly Salvati of Poughquag, NY, who is set to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History
- At Commencement, SUNY Potsdam honors students who have either earned their degree or are eligible to graduate during that calendar year. To learn more about Commencement at SUNY Potsdam, visit http://www.potsdam.edu/
About SUNY Potsdam:
Founded in 1816, The State University of New York at Potsdam is one of America’s first 50 colleges-and the oldest institution within SUNY. Now in its third century, SUNY Potsdam is distinguished by a legacy of pioneering programs and educational excellence. The College currently enrolls approximately 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Home to the world-renowned Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam is known for its challenging liberal arts and sciences core, distinction in teacher training and culture of creativity. To learn more, visit http://www.potsdam.edu.